size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-03-2016, 10:22 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Liar watched Amalia for a moment. Seeing as it seemed he had interupted her, though looking at Vadim it was clear his son didn't want her to leave so soon. The man would take one paw forward, "Wait! Amalia.... wouldn't you stay a while?" he would ask furrowed his brows forward. "I cannot thank you enough for finding Vadim let alone taking care of his wounds." the man would sit next to the boy, gently pressing the side of his muzzle into Vadim's jaw. There was no need for an apology. "There's no need to lie to me now son, I'm just thankful the gods left you alive. I'm so sorry - I haven't been paying enough attention to all of you when I should have." his ears pulled back for a moment.

Liar would shift slightly, "I sort of understand how you feel though. Is it because of Ivalice? Lately it just hasn't felt like home." even if their mother had come back. It felt distant and it felt like he had his head screwed on backwards. He looked towards Amalia for a second, he noticed her scent so his ears perked forward a bit. "Excuse me Ma'm..... I hate to intrude on this topic. But did you know a woman by the name Arian?" suspicion centered in his brain for a second.

TAGGED // liar

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.