size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
10-06-2016, 11:13 AM

The first line of words that came from the stranger's mouth earned a hearty chuckle from the giant as he relaxed and shook the ash from his mantle, if he only knew. He did his best to fluff his shorter hide, making himself at least somewhat presentable while the male drew closer and started with his question. One of Elias' 'brows would raise as he thought over why the other male would be interested in knowing such a thing, but he shrugged his shoulders in a lazy roll and retired his weight onto his haunches as he sat and thought it over.

When the male introduced himself, Elias felt a bit more comfortable.. another smile returning to his lips as he gave a nod of his head to show respect. He still held some of the pleasantries of a noble, it seemed, though his respect for his father would not allow him to ever let those go. He lifted his gaze to meet the gold of the others, "Elias Praetor," spoken proudly, regardless on whether the other new his lineage or not.

"Not a home, but merely a camping ground for the moment. While I appreciate the warmth that the living mountain provides, I hate to say that I will be abandoning the territory at dawn, and you'd be wise to do the same. Prey is getting harder and harder to come by as Autumn turns the leaves into a burst of colors." His gaze glanced around the two of them, "Winter won't bring any relief of that, either. And, you sir?"

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!