gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-06-2016, 03:07 PM

Leo let his gaze linger on Heather while she spoke and described how she wanted to be the princess and how she had considered leaving Fiori until she spoke with her brother about it. He made sure he kept an eye on the world around them of course, but it was hard not to focus on his daughter. She deserved his undivided attention after all. That wasn't something he had the luxury of giving his children that often. He could see some of his own determination and boldness in his children and that made him happy to see. It did make him a bit worried since only one of them would be the heir and he didn't want to hurt any of their feelings when he finally made a choice one way or the other. The only one that didn't seem too intent on really training and working toward being a prince or princess was Roza. He hadn't really spoken to Alfred about it either, but he wouldn't be surprised if he was interested in it as well. Three ambitious young wolves and only one spot. He chuckled softly when she looked toward him again and insisted that she would patrol every day. "Alright," he agreed with a small nod, returning her smirk. "Don't patrol by yourself till you have some more training in your fighting, okay? Just in case. At least take Athena or Tiburtius with you if I'm not around." He was still a worrying father at the end of the day, even if his children were old enough to be adults with ambitions now.

"Talk" "You" Think