gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
10-07-2016, 07:17 PM

Selene is enchanted by the man. She's enchanted, and she adores him. The starlit soaks in the man's aura, leaning on his shoulder, looking up at his face. It's fantastic. He's fantastic. Everything about tonight is fantastic. Selene is soaking in the company, drinking it up, a sponge that's been too dry for too long. It's gorgeous. She's gorgeous when it comes to things like this. Ever so happy. She was immensely happy, though her tail had stilled. That was from fatigue, and the fact the tinkling of the water would have ruined her story telling as well. So in love with it all, Selene is simply... happy. Immensely happy. Leaning, tail wagging, grinning immensely. So much grinning.

Selene has never met anyone who listens like Creed does. There's no one like this back home. No one to listen and to embrace her. No one to support her like this. It's strange. He's physically holding her up. She's happy. There's a wagging tail, splashing behind her again. The praise makes her feel alive, head tossing slightly. She's soft, fluffy, and happy to be beside someone who values her. That concept of value, of feeling at home with someone, is so incredibly new to Selene. She likes it. The starlit is never this comfortable, after all.

"You really think so?" Selene's tail thrashes, wagging obscenely. A high compliment for the child, and she's happy. She's so happy. Everything about her has lit up, and she's enjoying simply being close to the man. This feels something like home could, and that's exciting to her. That makes her feel better than ever. "I'd love to come tell them stories, I have some more if you want." Oh lord, it feels fantastic. She feels fantastic. Everything is amazing. So amazing. Selene looks up at the man with a glimmer in her eye, so immensely happy.

~Selene
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]