size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-10-2016, 01:56 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
He did notice that this almost felt like home again. A sting in his heart started for one of his previous wives. Among all the men and women there was always those he couldn't forget in his life time. Liar had to smile a bit as Ash's answer. Though as he watched Vadim. He couldn't help but to feel a familiar tightness in his chest of pride, this was not his first litter but of course this was one he was invested in. He should have told them more stories of his life. Of his wife, of his child. How much they could've liked them. His days as a king - and as such he was amazed to here Vadim's answer. Liar believed that they were all destined for some sort of greatness. That was when he scooted to his stomach. His nose seeking to meet Vadim on his own. Shutting his eyes for a second. "Then I'd support you in any way I could Vadim. I was a king once whether or not you believe that it is true." he then pinned his ears back at the mentioning of their mother. The one who came back and disappeared again just as quickly.

"If she saw you now she'd be very proud Vadim. You come from Walkers and Armada's you are strong and you care about your family. That's all that matter to me is if you have your own happiness and follow the path you believe is correct for you." Liar opened his eyes and smiled. "You're free to visit Amalia when you want, just be mindful of the borders as usual." he looked at Amalia softly. The man folded his paws slightly. Dipping his head, he was dearly thankful for the events really. "We should head home now anyway. Your brother must be worried."

TAGGED // liar

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.