size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
10-10-2016, 08:17 PM

Tiburtius noticed that Finch stopped before he saw Leo standing there in front of her. He had to skid to a ungraceful halt next to Finch, panting from the sudden sprint down the hill. His ears flicked back against his head at Leo's stern look, but he knew his uncle too well and knew that he couldn't be really mad at him. He still felt bad for breaking the rules though and his head drooped apologetically. He glanced at Finch when she winked at him and he glared at her with a mix of playfulness and suspicion. What did she have up her sleeve? He glanced back and forth between Finch and Leo while she spoke and gave his uncle a huge pair of puppy eyes, trying his hardest to keep the smirk from showing up on his lips. He knew exactly what she was doing.

Then Civetta decided to jump in, giving Leo a more earnest attempt at earning Leo's forgiveness. Tib had to smile a little at her little bird friend for that, unable to keep the slight curve of his lips away as he watched Finch and Civetta together. They were quite the pair, that was for sure. "I really am sorry, Uncle Leo," he added, bringing his attention back toward Leo. He gave his uncle an apologetic look with a smile that said "I am legitimately sorry, but, I mean, how could I say no to her?"

Speak Thought Others