size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
10-10-2016, 08:45 PM

Zuriel was grateful that Faite understood her unspoken need to not talk about their parent's decline right now. She enjoyed hearing about their younger siblings instead, smiling a little as she described Laisren as a future warrior. She wished she could be there to help train her siblings in healing, if any of them were even interested in the trade, but she couldn't keep putting everyone before herself. She knew that. That's how she had gotten into this frame of mind to begin with. "I'm glad they're all doing okay," she said with a smile, making herself relax a bit. Who knew when she would see her sister again? She didn't want to waste it by dwelling on her own insecurities and shortcomings. That was no way to live her life, she had to remember that.

"Will you keep an eye on Baine for me?" she asked, realizing the request was coming out of the blue after she said it. "I just think she's been having a hard time lately," she explained quickly with a slightly sad smile. Not that they all hadn't had a hard time in recent months, but their albino sister seemed more sensitive to it than most of them. "I mean, I know you'll look out for all of our siblings, but... you know what I mean," she added with a soft chuckle. She wasn't exactly the best when it came to explaining her own feelings or even the feelings of others. If it wasn't a plant with some kind of healing property she didn't know how to handle it.

"Talk" "You" Think