size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
10-11-2016, 09:25 AM

He had been lost in his thoughts well enough to not pay attention to scents on the winds, though the sound of her paws pulled him from it well enough to stand a bit taller and spin around with intent to face her. His ears pulled upward, stretched toward the sky and slightly angled together so that he could hear what was directly in front of him. His face held the same look of indifference to the world around him, though it was evident from his body posture that the beast was in one of his calmer states. His pelt was smoothed without the presence of any hackles despite being startled and his tail was hanging limply at his hocks.

As he looked over the other, he recognized her not to be a stranger and a gentle smirk pulled at his lips. When her question came, he'd cant his head slightly before letting his ruby gaze leave her visage in favor of the runestones standing around them. He chuckled at the irony his mind had pieced together from this event, but nodded to her in greeting and returned his attention to her features. "Is it merely coincidence? I could almost safely assume that I've acquired a stalker."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!