ardent

Familiar as a Stranger

Neptune

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2016, 08:11 PM

His tail continued to whip wildly behind him as he stepped a bit closer so he could poke his head into her bag that she kept open for him. His golden gaze examined all the little treasures inside, sniffing at them all curiously. He'd never seen so many different plants and things! His ears were perked forward, giving the nice lady all of his attention while she began to describe a couple of the things in her bag. Marigold and lambs ear. He eyed both of them skeptically for a moment. How could shriveled leaves and flowers do all that? But he was sure she was right! Why else would she carry all these magic leaves with her? "Wow!" he breathed, pulling his head out of the bag so he could beam up at her and give her another bright grin.

He was quick to shake his head no when she asked if he had any cuts or hurts. No, he didn't have either of those! His ears flicked back though when she asked if his mother had looked after them. "I dunno where she is," he answered truthfully. "Miss Sora gave me some foods, but I dunno where my momma is. I haven' seen her in awhile." He frowned and plopped down on his butt as he looked up at the nice black and white woman with the pretty blue eyes. "Wha's your name?" he asked suddenly, the smile coming back to his muzzle. She had to have a pretty name too! "I said my name so you hav' to say yours 'oo!" he insisted with a firm nod.

"Talk"