Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-11-2016, 09:24 PM

Ganta shifted his head at the sound of pawsteps, smiling gently as the she-wolf took notice of him. She squeaked out an apology, the little cutie, and the young man let out a soft laugh. They had met once before, though only briefly. Still, it was kind of nice to see a semi familiar face after having been wandering around among what were mostly strangers. Even in his own pack he didn’t know that many wolves yet and that saddened him... Though perhaps one day he’d be able to change all that. He just had to take a little initiative.

“Yep! Good to see you again Roza. I see you’ve made a friend since we’ve last spoken.” Though he didn’t really know her know her Ganta still addressed the femme as he might an old friend. His gaze shifted to Abby, tipping his head to the cardinal with a small smile as well. “I don’t know if you know what I’m saying, but hello. I’m Ganta. I met your friend once by the hotsprings.” He felt as though he were in a better mood already, tail slowly wagging back and forth.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...