gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-14-2016, 02:49 PM

She found herself eyeing the male again. He seemed to be respectfully quiet and he didn't introduce himself until he found a good opening in the conversation. She noticed the polite dip of his head and his deep and yet quiet baritone voice. She smiled softly at him before her attention would once more flick to Caelum.

"Hm. I hadn't heard of any packs here, though I suppose now that I think about it I've never taken the time to ask anyone about those who live here. What is your pack like, if you don't mind my asking?"

With this question Faite indulged herself fully into the conversation. She was always happy to explain her pack to others. Even if it was merely to satiate their own curiosity. If she was able to recruit two more wolves then she would be happy, though she had to shove the thought out of her head. They were still rather full, but with Varda taking her leave and Zuriel gone, there was still a bit of space. In the mean time...

"Well the one I lead now with my brother, it's... rather quiet really for the most part. Very peaceful, though we pride ourselves on having good healers, some of the best even, and we're doing our best to have everyone learn to fight as well. It's rather well-rounded and I'd like to say the pack is more of a lawful good than anything else. My pack on the other hand... if I can actually get around to forming it, will focus more on free will and teaching."

To be honest she was rather nervous about branching off on her own. She loved the idea she had in her head, but she didn't feel like she had much of a "sales pitch" so to speak. Not to mention she would be leaving her family to start her own life. She was only a secondary alpha right now so she new she didn't have exactly the same responsibilities resting on her shoulders like Regulus had. She could only hope that she would be prepared when the time came.

Caelum seemed to have some experience. She listened attentively as she explained running a pack was no easy task. She nodded softly and mused over the words. She had an idea of how taxing it would be. She hadn't thought much about the battle between being a friend and being an alpha. In Celestial it was easy. Regulus was the strong arm. For him he seemed to have no problem cracking down on those who were slacking. For her... well she wanted to be friends with everyone, but most of the pack was family so it came easily to her. How would she perform with strangers?

"There are four others to my knowledge, though the newest one that resides in the eastern mountains is one I'm not that familiar with sadly. The others I know a bit more about." She explained, rather glad for the subject change. Faite wasn't very fond of worrying and getting cold feet now wasn't exactly on her to do list.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]