gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
10-15-2016, 12:09 PM

Soft and strong all at once, that's what Selene wants to be. That's what Raba looks like, and she's drawn in by it. Then again, the starlit is drawn in by a lot of things. She only takes a moment to find her sea legs, cutting through the water like a knife through butter. Pretty and covered in stars, everything about Selene is fantastic today. So full of light and full of life. A short swim was all they really needed, and she pulls herself to the shore beside the woman. What a lovely, fantastic, beautiful, wonderful feeling this was!

So she shakes. She shakes out her coat with a giggle, eyes shimmering softly as she does. As Raba speaks, Selene can't help herself. She bounces around the woman, head high, seeming to dance from foot to foot. Around and around in a circle, listening softly to Raba as she speaks. Wow... she's really tall. The first thought that resonates in Selene's mind where she stands beside the woman.

"I explore too! Always have, always been on the move." There's something glimmering about her. Something shining, transient. A ghost. Never really here or there, but she loves to be... around. "And meet people when I do. It's a good deal, I suppose." Selene needs to look up when she speaks to the woman, head craned back. What a neat person to be friends with. Selene at least thought they could be friends, right?

~Selene
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]