Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-16-2016, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 11:50 AM by Poser.)
Poser & Harmony-- I think they'd be cute as friends maybe? Poser basically uses recreational drugs to cope with his mental illness. He's a healer, so if he was to find out Harmony wasn't well he could at least try and ease her symptoms? It would be good for him to be around someone a little more... good.

Poser & Mikkal -- if we let them come face to face Poser will absolutely drool over him. He misses being able to have casual conversations in Russian, it's his native tongue.

Selene & Tornach-- fun adventure friend squad! Also Selene is super short, she's going to be amazed by someone as tall as he is.

Lux & Katja-- Lux needs someone to teach her about the lay of the land and the culture as well. They'd make for an interesting thread I think, Lux is immensely intelligent but comes off vapid af.

If you have other ideas let me know, my Fortune muse has been unstable so if you have ideas lemme know. That, and Poser is recruiting for his "club" (he considers it a pack with less set structure), so if anyone is looking you can hit me up for that too
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]