size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Laisrén Adravendi

His tail wagged as she praised him, his eyes brighter and his chest swelling with pride. He was happy that he was doing a good job and it made him feel awesome. He nodded as she stated to remember those defenses and that they would come back to them in a little bit. Once she said that he relaxed and straightened himself, allowing his muscles to relax. Sitting down the boy waited and listened to her next words. He already new that he was going to be a big boy, in fact he was praying and hoping to be as big as Regulus. He love it to be as big as his older brother!

He imagined himself taller then her, larger then her, and of course slower. He knew the bigger you were the slower you were no matter how hard you trained. He was quick to learn that compared to his litter mates even from day one. Her question didn't seem to be that hard though, at least he didn't think so. When she had the speed, he had the bulk and it wouldn't be hard for him to knock her of balance.

"Overpowering my opponent. I have the bulk and the mass and even with your speed it would be easy for me to overpower you, if I was bigger that is," he replied and hoped that his mind was in the right track.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]
[Image: c9VTOML.png]