Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2016, 05:54 PM

Rolling waves continued their assault against glistening dark shores, even as the ashen female rose to speak over nature itself. Large ears stood tall above unscathed crown, presenting her with his fullest attention despite attempts of verbally lacerating his confidence. Perhaps an interesting reaction had been wanted and yearned for, yet silence surrounded the stoic shepherd and visage didn't threaten to change. Instead golden gaze seemingly stayed captivated by sand which adorned already dark pelt, it was seemingly ominous all together. Though in reality it was just a new experience which had him overly observing what the sands was made from.

Weight shifted around carefully which brought paws sinking deeper into the unknown terrain. Then everything clicked together like a puzzle that finally got solved, he had truly been so informal. Facial muscles twitched towards sudden movement of shadowed figure that danced in front of his eyes, her frame merely turning and acting uninterested in an unique way before taking departure. Mighty ears finally slightly faltered to show slight confusion, resting in a more comfortable position and brows furrowing in thought. What an interesting land he arrived in. Thoughts all but ruptured when the suspected native paused and shared a glance back, forcing the guard regain complete composure once again. Skull decided to rise itself high towards inky sky above, once blank or subtle expression now slightly molding and pulling into a light smirk.

Limbs began to work once more from their statue state, pushing Cortez forward a few silent steps in attempt to say that he would follow her from this spot if she wished to speak elsewhere or during a walk. Movement caused water droplets to hit dark sands below, leaving a small trail due to being soaked still. "My name is Cortez. I just arrived to these lands from another kingdom, where I serve under someone else." Unlike words before, this time vocals came out holding more honor which allowed the gruff voice to sound even louder and proud. A true guard of that area which he may never see again, but, he would still remember it in full glory. "What is this land called that I am currently on? Also are you a native?" Finally, he had to stop himself from bombarding her with questions and wait for a reply.

[Image: hi_icon2_by_xwolfprincex_dal4wnp_by_hibi...al50l6.png]