Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-16-2016, 06:09 PM
It was certainly a relief that she was alright, that she’d showed up now. He settled down to a sitting position as well, ears flicking back a bit as she explained the difficulties she’d been having. Castiel edged a bit closer, listening to her words as they spilled out of her mouth rapidly. “I can’t say for sure that you can stay within pack territory without talking to Faite or Regulus... But I can certainly ask.” Cas gave a small smile. “Things don’t seem to be going too fast paced around here anyway... And once I get a hold of one of our alphas I’ll see if they’ll allow you to stay.

Castiel leaned over, gently nuzzling her shoulder to attempt comforting her. “Don’t sweat it either, okay? I’m not the best with them either at times,but I think we’ll be just fine if we stick together.” He was smiling a bit more now.  “But rest assured we’ll get something figured out. I can’t have a friend off starving or getting dehydrated because the season wants to be a butt.” He felt so at ease around the she wolf. It was a very nice change of pace. Tilting his head back Castiel let out a call for Regulus or Faite, hoping one of them would show up soon.