size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-16-2016, 07:35 PM

He wasn't all too familiar with the north, even though he had lived here for most of his life he didn't travel up there too often. The name Soul Sand Cove went right over his head, but he nodded regardless. Vyper was something that he took in though, storing it in the back of his mind. Although he wasn't a fan of alpha meetings, his ears did perk up at the sound of competitions. That is what he had had when Imperium was still around, and those had been the most booming days within Abaven. The thought of having something like that excited him, his tail wagging a few times behind him. "That sounds like an excellent idea, Xephyris. I've been waiting for another pack to set up something like that with. The north is a little ways away but that's never stopped me before," After all, he had gone to the festival that Avalon held up there with a few of his members. His tail continued to sway slightly as the gray male spoke, offering a peaceful relation between their two packs. He couldn't help but chuckle, it was a little too obvious that he was new to the whole alpha thing. "First I'd like to hear a little bit more about Vyper. Did you have any questions about Abaven at all?" He asked simply. Generally before making an agreement about that they learned a bit about each other. After all, he wasn't going to remain peaceful with a pack who sought to do harm to others. That wasn't the way he worked.

Relaxing slightly, amused that this man was baffled by the winds, Bass took a seat before him. He had laid claim to the plains since he was a year old, the winds didn't bother him at all anymore. He hardly even noticed them, actually. A smirk crossed his lips, he almost felt a little bit bad that he was struggling so much. The pale man could only assume that the cove was somewhere more walled off, that or he just wasn't used to such wide open spaces.

Walk "Talk" Think