size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-17-2016, 12:31 AM

She waited in silence, the seconds feeling like the longest ones in her life. She dreaded having to tell Athena, not because of the relationship she once had with Vereux, but because she hated to be the bearer of bad news. Not only that, but she was still in disbelief herself about it. He had said that he had more time. A year or two at least, but...it had barely been a whole season since she had been told. Her heart pounded hard against her chest, her chest feeling hollow and empty. Amber gaze stared at the floor as she waited, ears pinned back. And as soon as she heard a voice that sounded somewhat familiar, she looked up to find Athena coming towards her, the silver warrior sitting upon the ground.

The Chief took in a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart as she thought about how to tell her. But it seemed, she already knew. It seemed Vereux had come by at one point to tell her. Quietly, she would nod. "I'm afraid so..." Saddened eyes looked to the ground again for a moment, though she would look at Athena as she spoke. "He went quietly in his sleep. Okami found him, but by the time she did, there was nothing anyone could do to wake him up...I'm sorry..."

"Avalon"||"Tanaraq"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!