gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-17-2016, 12:42 PM

Limno listened to the man carefully. It was as she thought, they were a bit wary of her because they saw him as "their man" which to her was no problem but if it caused an issue then there was something to deal with. The pregnant woman gave a flick of her tail she knew he wasn't in love with her. It was a fickle feeling not developed over one night - and of course she simply would be taking advantage of him. She was bored already, as soon as the brats could whelp she would be gone she simply was playing the part. Limno smiled at the man.

"Thank goodness I thought it was something else." she breathed then looked at Xephyris. "It's good that you won't let them tie you down though Xeph. There's nothing wrong with sharing affection among more than one woman. In fact sometimes it's the better choice no ones heart generally gets broken too often if there's at least a mutual understanding. Wolves are simply taught monogamy is normal, so it's an odd concept I suppose." she said as she sat next to him. They weren't mates but they could be friends.... up until she left.
""