gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-19-2013, 11:01 PM

Aislyn

Why was it she could never be on time to events? The ivory temptress surged forward, eyes bouncing from left to right, ears perked forward to catch every voice she was starting to hear. The troublesome prince was arriving, and she was running late! Not that it was her daughters fault, but she had been busy getting her ready for the event. She had never seen a wedding before, and honestly neither had Aislyn. She hoped some day it would be her and Friction before all of Valhalla, but for now it was Epiphron and some foreign prince. She hoped the princess was making the right choice, and that her decision to take her sisters place would bring her happiness. Liberty bounced from side to side as she swayed, but Aislyn didn't slow down. Finally she got to the crowd, and was astonished at how many wolves there were compared to Valhalla's usual numbers. There were many unfamiliar faces, but she kept her cool, setting Liberty down and placing a warm smile on her face. She walked toward her alpha elegantly and slow enough for Liberty to keep up. There were two faces she did not recognize, one of them was an older man, and the other was a younger boy. He had the oddest pelt coloring and some stunning green eyes. His old man wasn't too bad himself either. "Hello, excuse my tardiness my queen and guests." She nodded her head respectfully at the trio. "I am Aislyn, beta of Valhalla, and this is my daughter, Liberty." She looked down at her daughter, her lips curling into a proud smile. She was so proud to call Liberty her daughter. She never thought she would be able to have children, so Liberty was a gift from the heavens. "I'm guessing you are the prince?" She nodded toward the russet colored boy, then turned her eyes to the multicolored man. "And you must be his father, and alpha of Seracia. Welcome, both of you." With that she looked out at the crowd, waiting for the ceremony to begin.