size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
10-18-2016, 08:32 AM
You're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal

Corvus flew on strong wings, searching the plains for life as Vianni requested. He refused to believe she would dare to boss him, but her tone was not one to be argued with. With a short chortle, he was off and looking for wolves. Her reasons were unknown, but he was interested to see what this new place had to offer. Arctic blue eyes scan over the tundra-esque landscape, nearly missing the grey, black pointed female as she wandered across the plain. He watched her for nearly ten minutes before swooping down to get a closer look. Once she and her location were memorized, Corvus could get back to Vi and lead her to the girl. Beating against the air that would hold him back, grey and white wings ferociously tore at the sky in hopes of gaining speed. He had not flown very far, but it was almost a mile before he caught the familiar mask of slate and silver.  The bird knows how to get Vianni's attention without having to crow at her, by swooping down and circling back up again, Corvus does loops and dips to make his surrogate mother look at him. And look she does.

Her sunset gaze landed on his, and her long legs were in motion to catch up with him.  Following her companion, Vi could only tilt her head in curiosity as they took a brisk trot to where the wolf he found had last been. The gray-scale princess only needed a last known location, from there she could track the wolf down if they weren't in plain sight.  Pale gray crown is lifted as they begin to slow, Corvus's excitement for the following interaction was quite evident. Vianni looks up to him in the sky, pink irises widening and thinning as her pupils dilated and contracted, watching his blue eyes as they scanned the tundra. With a rushed caw!, they were off again, following the bird's sight. It didn't take long for Vianni to spot the darker she-wolf. Scenting her from where she was as a wayward, chilly breeze swept toward the monochromatic beauty. Calling out, Vianni takes her adopted son by surprise, her howl a most unexpected thing to him. Catching up to her, Vianni makes sure to keep out of striking distance, a respectable two feet kept between the two wolves.

A smile was given, just before Vi clears her dainty-sounding vocals and opens her maw to speak. She held the voice of an innocent child, her tones light and even friendly sounding as she spoke to this new wolf. "You look just as lost as I am. My bird spotted you and...well, I guess he thought you needed company." Her medium gray tail waved behind her to show a lack of true danger. Vi was new to the land, and simply didn't want to risk starting trouble so soon after getting here. She needed to learn more about the wolves here and what they could do. "I nearly forgot, where are my manners? I am Vianni, and the bird is Corvus. We just kind of...washed up?" A child-like smile graces the face of the killer, and she does her best to keep herself civil.

female - 2yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © KFCEMPLOYEE

OOC: Gosh sorry it is so short, they will get better!
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.