gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-18-2016, 06:01 PM

Renhett listened to the two of them talk. She was feeling a little, well awkward. Not that it was something that happened often. Watching Bass though she did hope this all would work out. She probably wouldn't be making any deals like this ever again but she felt Aki had deserved the help. If anything he would raise a beautiful child with his culture and she wanted to see that happen be a part of that. She smiled lightly and looked at Aki. "Consider ourselves friends Aki, I know packs made you uncomfortable. But even after the pups are born you're free to talk with me if we cross paths." she then looked at Bass with a wag in her tail she stood up.

"Bass." she hopped forward and wanted to seek her nose to his shoulder. If he so allowed at least, she was indeed happy. Happy that'd she be in Abaven though usually pack lives never worked out for her she would test it out like anything else. "I'll be a healer for Abaven - I can handle mental illness just as well as physical wounds now." so maybe that'd be a bit of help.

"Talk"