Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
10-18-2016, 09:27 PM

She was caught, and there was nothing she could do about it. Parts of her hoped she would go unnoticed to see what more she could find, but there was something else inside of her that wanted to get caught. Her paw halted midair; her head slowly turned to face the male who spoke out to her. “I can be if I tried hard enough.” She first said, turning her body away from the direction she wanted to go to. If he was right, she would have been sorely disappointed to end her travel for the day. However, the dark woman did not bother investigating what was on top; no this was far more interesting than the silence that accompanied her on her travel.

Like herself, his pelt bore dark pallets that intrigued her. It was almost similar to hers except for the cross on her arm. “I am Reina Ives.” She first said, introducing herself to the stranger first. “Are you native to this land?” She inquired. Because of their shared pelt colors, she had to assume he must come from her homeland. The wolves of her tribes were all dark, some had white or black markings on their body, others did not. It was easy to spot who belonged to the tribe and who did not.

The thought of her tribe made the she-wolf grow uneasy. Her golden orbs stared intensely at him as she waited for a response from him

"speech"
original code by merci; code editing by sheeplet; image by StarShadowist