ardent

A king must know how to rule himself first.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-19-2016, 12:25 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Liar never really spoke about his past because he didn't really think it mattered much. He had a harsh childhood, his father beat him into submission. Which was why he never wanted that for his kids. One wrong turn and he could have been just like his old man. Vadim seemed to be taking it all in and he understand that. The single question that came out of his mouth was what was rape. Well he did suppose with them falling under a year old it was time at least one got the birds and bee's talk as they called it.

"Well... first. Do you know how pups like you are born?" He asked a little bit. "When a male wolf and female wolf basically do something really intimate." he wasn't sure if he could say it exactly right. "The female gets pregnant. With this almost all the time it's when both of them want it. Rape... is when it happens without consent. When they don't want it. It's something you shouldn't ever do Vadim." He said to his son very carefully. "These acts can be held between any two wolves though there doesn't have to be pups involved. Nor does gender matter. What matters is that it's between two consenting adults." He flicked his ear tilting his head. "I'm sorry I never told any of you, I'm not good with talking about my past." he admitted. "Hell my dad beat me not to feel, so for a long time even now I sometimes have a hard time with my emotions."

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.