gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
10-19-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 03:01 PM by Elias.)

As she apologized, he felt a sting of guilt but he rose his head up and kept his facial features stern in an act of defiance toward that guilt while she spoke to him. He knew his reason, whether or not she was aware.. but her words of a pack full of healers made him resist to raise up a few questions. Sure, they could keep each other healthy while they were alive but who was to protect those lives? One man? For a whole pack? It seemed unlikely.. but perhaps she came from a more peaceful place, perhaps this land was a peaceful place?

He doubted it. Wolves were wolves, and wars were bound to happen.

He lowered his head in thought, his eyes avoiding her for the moment and instead wandering over toward the babbling stream. "It's never a good idea to spar with someone you do not know and trust. You never know what they are capable of, what if I had wanted to claim you, Faite?"

His ruby eyes finally braved making contact with hers again, "You're a pretty girl, and mad wolves don't wear their madness on their shoulders for you to see. It lies hidden until they have an opportunity to get what they want, which could be you. You'd just let a stranger who's intentions you don't know get close to you like that when you acknowledge that you are inexperienced? What would your Uncle say to that, when he could train you instead?"

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!