size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-19-2016, 04:39 PM

The look on his sons face was not unnoticed by the alpha. Bass frowned, nodding slowly when Lark spoke again. It was time to draw this conversation to a close, it was obviously starting to weigh on the growing man. "I will take everything you said into consideration Lark. Thank you for being honest with me," He really valued all his children's opinion, and he was glad that the brown wolf had told him what he really felt. Even though it looked like he was now regretting it, that didn't matter to him. Stepping forward to nuzzle the man if he allowed it, he rose to his paws and shook out his pale coat. "I think that's enough for now, too much shop talk for one night," His jaws parted in a yawn, and he stretched his lower half towards the ground to pull on his aching muscles. It was about time he made the night patrol anyways, and it would seem that his largest child needed a bit of a break and some space. Taking a few steps away, he aimed to place a kiss on the boys forehead. "Goodnight son. Don't forget that I am proud of you, no matter what happens," With a smile, Bass took his leave.

-exit unless stopped-

"Talk" "You" Think