Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Thankfully he's not very heavy, but he still hits Arsenal like a truck. There's so much excitement in Poser's system. So much enchantment with life, with the world around him. Holy shit. There's so much, and he can hear the gasp. Of course, the cocaine chic creature writes it off-- Arsenal catching his breath. They did hit pretty hard, and he's barking and dancing around the other man. His friend! Yes his friend! Maybe sometimes, his heart has wings. They take off in his chest, and he only stops when a twinge courses from his bum foot all the way up to his chest. Faltering for a moment, but settling in.

"Sorry. I mean, sorry I hit you so hard, not sorry I hit you." There's something excited about him today. Something lovely. The words are rushed, and he stumbles over them, realizing that he ended on ah... right. Was that right? Probably not. English syntax was hard. "I was excited. I mean. I am excited. Welcome to my home." Words. Words were hard sometimes, and his tail wags hard enough to wag the rest of him. Typical Poser, after all.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]