Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 07:20 PM
He can feel her looking him over, as most wolves do upon meeting him at first. It's funny. In his old homes, Poser had been the closest to looking like a wolf. Here, among wolves, he sticks out like a sore thumb. Like a sore everything, really. Still, he chuckles softly, head canting softly to the side. "I'm a Russkaya Psovaya Borzaya, a borzoi." It's gentle, the Russian words slipping softly from his tongue. They feel good. Comfortable. Familiar. A warm jacket on a chilly day, but for your heart. If Poser can boast one thing, it's that he's got a good heart.

She was a nice girl. A kind girl. Poser would never say no to that. It warmed him to have someone that was so easy to get along with, have someone around that he didn't have to worry about. Someone he wouldn't have to work too hard to be friendly with. She was sweet. He was happy. It was a good day, and there were herbs everywhere.

"That would be lovely, would you like to come with me?" His head quirks softly to the side, the offer open and gentle. It feels grand. There's something playful as he snuffles along among the marigolds, prepared to explore. What a lovely day.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]