gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
10-20-2016, 08:07 PM

All things bright and beautiful, the two girls move together. It's fun. It's always going to be fun. There's a rolling sort of romp in her gait, and Selene's head is high. It's so easy to romp when it comes to days like this. Warm sun in her dark fur, drying out the silky finery quite quickly. Everything is quick. Selene is quick! She likes being this fast, this full of life. Days like these are amazing. Days like this are so good, and they leave her feeling so, so, so good. Hell. With Selene there's so, so, so much of everything all at once. She's everything all at once. Maybe that's why she's so much chaos all the time, but the starlit is nearly dancing as she too moves toward the mountains.

"Just getting started! I just got here." Hopping and skipping, there's something boundless about Selene's energy. "I love suggestions, suggestions are my favorite," Okay, listen up: everything is her favorite, especially on days like this. Raba is her favorite. The sea is her favorite. The plains are her favorite. It's all her favorite. "I grew up in the desert, it's so different and so lovely!" Lovely. Everything is lovely. Selene moves ahead of Raba for a moment, running a few paces forward before doubling back. Everything in cycle, everything in balance.

~Selene
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]