gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-21-2016, 07:17 PM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

It was a strange feeling to be standing in front of Bass as his equal, as a fellow alpha. In many ways it hardly seemed real. He stated that he was still trying to keep Abaven going strong but she could sense something in his undertone that made her wonder just exactly how it was doing. She wouldn't press though, she didn't want to dwell on the negative. It seemed like he was managing fine despite his earlier concerns though she was curious if he still planned to have someone succeed him or if he would rule for another year or two.

"Ivory Ridge is doing well. We're a bit small yet and I think everyone is still settling in. The terrain is brutal and breath-taking all at once though I hope to expand eventually into perhaps a smoother terrain that might serve as a better hunting ground though I can't deny that the challenges of Fenrir's Maw are keeping our wolves sharp and on their toes." She settled on her haunches as well, tail wrapping around her paws. "You know I'm glad you stopped by. I've been meaning to visit to talk about alpha matters as well. I'm interested in getting a trading route established with Abaven and I was wondering if you'd be interested?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king