Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-22-2016, 10:52 AM

Karabela made her way back to the densite with a rabbit swinging from her jaws. It certainly wasn't as big as she'd like but beggars couldn't be choosers. At the moment she just intended for it to be a snack and was mulling over if she'd keep the pelt and dry it or not. On one paw it would be a long and tedious process for such a small pelt but on the other that make it all the more worthwhile to do. She also hated to waste anything. Though… her time was also precious. The Chieftan slipped up onto a ledge before pausing for a break. She'd caught the rabbit in the lower portions of the mountains which meant a climb back up. Whew! A few more seasons of this and she was going to be ripped.

Scrambling up towards the densite Karabela paused as she saw Nah sniffing around near her densite. The woman cocked her head to the side. Now what was the little tyke getting up to? Raba glanced around before seeing a crevice in which she could safely stash her prize for a few moments. Licking the fur from her maw and gauging the wind, which was in her favor, she slunk silently down to the den site, her dark coat mottled with white and red seeming to blend into the dark stone of the mountain. Creeping up behind the girl she shouted "Boo!" then pulled back and waited to see the girls reaction.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king