Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Poser isn't sure he understands this girl, but he would like to. There's something strange, something... broken? Was it her spirit? Maybe in time he could bring it back. That's what happens when you achieve elevated status within the YGC, right? You've become something, you've gotten to be more than a mere mortal. Something special. There's something special in this girl and he'll be damned if he didn't find it. Didn't pull it out of her, bring it to the forefront. That's what he wants to do. Poser is so fucking broken, all he wanted to do was fix people.

As she asks, he chuckles. There's always a chuckle to the Adoins, to the Apollo. To the shadow. Maybe he's more Hades, god of the underworld, but here he stands before the girl. He'd be fine either way. "The old gods liked to blind mortals with their brilliance, but I find the practice rather rude. That's why we're, ah my friends and I, are the Young God's Club. You need to unlock it inside yourself, but you'll be able to walk beside us." His tail wags, reaching to touch the woman's shoulder ever so gently. They'd find her groove. He was sure of it.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]