ardent

I'm Not Gonna Write You a Love Song

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 01:46 AM by Cherokee.)

This was it. The events of the day before and the past few hours all boiled down to this. He was going to do it. He was going to ask the beautiful woman lying on his chest who went by the name Song to become his mate, to accompany him through his journey in life for as long as she lived. He wanted no other and would want no other. She was it for him, he could feel it in his very soul. Not another woman would be able to take her place in his heart because it completely belonged to her now. He would surrender himself, mind, body and soul to her, to become her everything and anything. He would give her everything she wanted, everything she needed and then some. She was quickly becoming his entire world and he didn't want it any other way.

He could see the curiosity burning behind her mismatched eyes as she watched him, egging him on with her simple Yes?. Cherokee took a deep breath, willing his heart beat to calm, dual-toned gems locking with her own as he swallowed, forcing the words that had built up to fall from his ebon lips. Song, I know we've only known each other for about a day and a couple of hours, but that doesn't really make much of a difference to me. You're unlike any woman I've ever met before. There's just something about you, I'm not sure what exactly, that draws me to you, that makes me want to be around you as much as I can. I know I said earlier that I wasn't sure if it was too soon to take things more seriously, but I want to take that back...Basically what I'm trying to say is...Song will you...would you be willing to spend the rest of your days beside me as my mate and wife? There. He'd said. There was no taking it back now. He just had to wait, to see what she would say, if she would say anything at all.

Talk like this