ardent

Lightning Bug

Phantom

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2016, 10:50 AM

He'd caught himself and his lack of manners before Eniko had, though it was understandable to him as to why. He was wary of outsiders for good reason, Phantom didn't suspect the prince's brother to let go of them so loosely. He knew someone would be seeking them out eventually, as Eniko's brother would not allow a possible threat to his claim over the throne run free without his knowledge. Still, when Eniko's words scolded him for the way he spoke, his ears went back and he bowed his head respectfully to the fawn marked man. He remained quiet and observant, his eyes lingering over to the woman as Eniko took to introducing him.

'Lady Liviana, this is my...'

Phantom's eyes went wide for a second as he looked over to Eniko, though he quickly collected himself and returned to a neutral stare before his eyes fully reached the man. What was that pause for.. surely he was not going to refer to him as his royal guard? Not here, this wasn't the place.. they needed to keep a low profile, but Eniko knew that. A flutter in his stomach nearly made his heart jump out of his chest.. hmm.. was Eniko pausing for another reason?

When the words finally came, Phantom smiled as his skull turned to return to facing Liviana, though the smile didn't seem to transfer with his stare. He gave a nod of respect as she greeted him, "A pleasure, my lady." His words were eloquent despite his intrusion though he returned his attention to the lamb at his feet, an ear flicking to show that he was still paying attention to their exchange of words as he worked his teeth into the fur of the lamb and did his best at pulling enough flesh back to expose the muscles beneath. He wasn't actually eating yet, but rather.. preparing the meal for easier consumption.

He looked up as Eniko spoke of him interrupting and he flicked his ear again, "My apologies." There was an irritated tone in the Shepherd's words though he said nothing of it. The grump simply returned to his work and let the two talk in peace until Liviana posed her question. It caused him to pause for a second, his icy stare flashing to Eniko as he worried inwardly about what the man would say. Not to draw attention to himself, he remained quiet and continued down the body of the lamb, mincing and pulling wool from the carcass.