gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 01:20 AM

Razor's attention was drawn towards a new stranger. A member of Fiori no less, making him smile in pain as he stayed where he was at. Upset that he couldn't confront her fully but this would do for now. "I wish I could agree, I hate cloudy days like these." he chuckled though coughing soon after as he took in a deep breath, but his smile didn't waver. Giving off a happy vibe or at least trying to, to the other wolf. "I haven't seen you in Fiori before. I'm Razor Adravendi.... sorry I can't get up and give you a bow like I usually do. Rainy and cloudy days make my sickness worse." Razor would flick his black tail back and forth though. A little bit of company never hurt.

"It's nice to meet you though." he finally mustered up the energy to raise his head a little. Trying to forget about the pain that centered around his chest. The feeling of an oncoming seizure had vanished at the very least. So he'd be safe from that, it scared him when it happened. Even though at the time he couldn't do much about it.

"Talk"