Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-28-2016, 05:56 PM
She looked up briefly at the mention of the clouds, and she supposed she could see how they wouldn't be lovely for just anyone. Well, it was fun to look at them and see the shapes in them she thought. It was only when he coughed that her attention drew back to him, wondering if he was all right. He seemed to still be smiling, so she presumed he was, and there was nothing she could do for him anyway because she had little to no knowledge of herbs. That would change one day, but for now...

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said, lying down where she had been standing so as to be more on his level. She wasn't used to being taller than someone, though she wasn't certain if she would be should he be able to stand. Regardless, it was more comfortable this way.

"It's nice to meet you too," she said, tail thumping against the ground happily for a moment. "I'm new here," she admitted. He was, actually, the first member of the pack she had met besides their leader, and so she hoped to make a good impression to say the least.