gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-29-2016, 02:54 AM

Amalia was thrown off by the child's hostile attitude towards her. Her ears flickered back and there was a scolding look to her features. Dark blue eyes narrowed at the young lady, her motherhood instantly kicking in. "Now, that is no way to speak to an older wolf, especially one in your pack. Learn you manners, missy," While her voice wasn't unkind, there was a definite mother-like tone to it. "Can't you tell that I'm part of the same pack as you? Take a breath in, try to pick out my scent. I smell similar to your parents, don't I?" It didn't take long for her face to melt back into it's normal sweetness, shaking her head slightly. "I am Amalia, lead healer of the pack. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gentle Night. That is a very pretty name," she commented with a dip of her head, laughing softly as the girl broke off to talk about what her parents were like. "I am very fond of your mother, we have had several nice chats. I haven't talked too much to your father though, perhaps I should change that," The tiny woman nodded her head like she was agreeing with herself, taking in how the girl wouldn't make eye contact. Mmm, interesting for one so young. Amalia hoped that she hadn't frightened her, she had been rather bold in speaking to her like that. But the lack of respect was something that threw her off.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin