gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-29-2016, 03:56 AM

It would seem like her little lesson had settled well with the child, she straightened up and told her that she was sorry. A wide grin spread across her face, it was an amiable reason to be hostile, but picking out pack scent was something that all little ones should know. There was no reason to treat an older wolf with that kind of disrespect, especially one in a high position such as herself. Although, there was no way that the little ball of fur would know that unless she was taught. "Well then, I am glad that your family has such a strong pup to watch over them like yourself! I am sure you put their minds at ease," she said with a small laugh, raising herself back up to a seated position.

When Night spoke of her father being afraid of other wolves, her face fell slightly. Afraid? Why was that? She tried to think back to the meeting that all the kids had swarmed to him, and everyone in Fiori was so lovely. How could someone be scared of them? "Would it make you feel better if I tried to go and talk to him? Maybe see if he needs some herbs to sleep better or if there is something that ails him," she was speaking a more out loud to herself than to the young girl.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin