Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-29-2016, 01:03 PM

Her eagerness to be ready for the lesson in the morning brought a smile to his face. He had only ever known one other young wolf, side from himself, so eager to learn. But he refused to think of her as that would only dampen the moment for him. Instead he would start walking towards his old hollowed out tree. "I know the perfect place. It was my den once, I just hope its still empty. He hadn't been here since he left Ebony, but he was curious about his old home.

Quietly he would lower his nose to the ground at the entrance to see if he could pick up any fresh scents going in or out of the den but there were none to be found. He would then stick his head just inside before letting out a sharp bark to get the attention of anything that might have been inside for a while but there was no answer. Another smile would draw across his features as he turned to his daughter "It's still vacant. Come on, lets get some rest and in the morning well see about catching all of those rabbits for our alpha and Qualm

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)