gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
10-29-2016, 04:54 PM

Said all I want from you is to see you tomorrow and every tomorrow, maybe you’ll let me borrow your heart

He watched both the wolf and the dog with a steely face, but he was struggling internally. He could feel the contractions in his chest, and he knew that he needed a good cough to clear them. But he didn't want to do so in front of this lady, a stranger still at this point. He wheezed softly as he sucked a breath between clenched jaws, but his features showed nothing of this. He was so used to hiding his condition now that it was pretty easy to not react outwardly to it. Eniko remained calm as he just focused on his breathing for a moment, turning to Liviana as she posed her next question. Ah, that was a bit of a more difficult one to answer. He peeked towards Phantom, seeing the worried glance that he tossed his way. He knew that his guard was concerned that she was a spy for his brother, they weren't sure if they would ever be safe. "Well, we pretty much walked until we couldn't go any further. We came upon the shore here and decided to check it out," he said calmly, glancing at the pale shepherd out of the corner of his eye to see if that was an acceptable enough answer. He was tempted to say that they got here by walking, but sarcasm wasn't really the best way to treat a well behaved woman like the one in front of him. Coughing ever so slightly, he forced a pleasant smile on his maw.

When it was his turn to ask a question, he fell silent to mull over his options. He needed to control his breathing before his words came out forced, so he turned to look at the fireflies dancing across the lake. What to ask now? Taking a subtly large breath, he cleared his throat before gazing back at her. "I can't think of much else, so I am going to turn that question to you. How did you come here?" His voice was noticeably a bit more hoarse, and he mentally cursed himself. His ears flicked back slightly as his eyes shifted towards Phantom. He was trying to keep it from him as well, but the canine was very good and picking up everything about him no matter now subtle he tried to be.

And is it too much to ask for every Sunday while we at it throw in every other day to start

"SPEAK"

As Eniko's guard and protector, Phantom can enter any thread no matter how it is marked.