gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
10-30-2016, 10:52 PM

Was it something she did that made Alfie upset. She certainly hoped not, maybe she had a habit of fucking things up. However she kept a smile on her face as her tail tilted to one side and Alfie started to talk. "So anxiety?" she knew what that was at least. Even in her short time of life it was something she felt often. That with her fluctuating mood swings made it so hard to concentrate on herself. Who she was anyway? Heather was a name, but she had no clue who she was as a whole.

Oh she could talk to him could she? Could she really? He wasn't going to freak out and leave was he? These thoughts swarmed her head in an instant but she kept her cool on the outside. Trying to let it leave as he said something about all of them. Oh great then! "I already told daddy and Lionel. I want to be the princess. I'm not going to let anyone stand in my way but I want everyone to support me as well." Lionel had been the whole reason she stayed. Otherwise she would have left to fill some empty hole in her she knew would never be filled.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.