size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-31-2016, 01:15 AM

This had been an interesting conversation to say the least. One of them had to be making shit up, or they just were pesky little brats who liked to tattle on each other. She inspected the smaller man with a raised brow, slowly nodding her head back and forth. "Well kiddo, if you do decide to make a name for yourself, hit me up. I wouldn't mind training you a bit in fighting, I do get bored from time to time," she said with a smirk, stretching out her sore muscles. She needed to go and get some healing done, her face stung like a bitch and she was fucking horny from the scent of the blood all around her. Poor Kharnage didn't need to be anywhere around her when she was like this. Not that she would ever make a pass on him, but damn it was tempting. Licking her lips, she withdrew herself a few steps before turning her back on the kid. Glancing once over her shoulder, she couldn't resist to wink at him. Time would tell if he would call on her or not, but she was looking forward to a conversation with Lykos, there was a part of her that knew he would have a lot to say.

-exit unless stopped-

"SPEAK!"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.