Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-31-2016, 10:11 PM

The female seemed normal enough and yet for some reason she couldn't quite get her muscles to relax. She was calm on the outside and yet she kept a close eye on the other female. Was it just her dislike for her own gender or was there something completely off putting about the other girl? It was hard for Asha to tell. She flicked an ear as she mentioned she'd only just gotten here today and she glanced up at the magpie as it seemed to agree with its own noise. Vianni then giggled and she had to stop her eyes from rolling. She managed to catch herself before her eyeballs did so and instead she managed a slightly pained smile instead.

The giggle makes her seem like an air head... no no, Asha, be nice. She chastised herself in her own mind. No use making enemies right off the bat just cause she couldn't play nice.

She was offered a nice distraction from her own brain when Vi mentioned that she was hungry. Her ears perked up again and at the thought of food her own stomach rumbled again. She looked down at it and wrinkled her nose in an embarrassed manner. The bird was the most off putting thing. She glanced back at it as it cawed again and she still couldn't wrap her head around the idea. She'd never seen anyone with a pet bird before - what was the point?

She didn't get to ask as she was once again distracted by the females bubbly voice. Overall Vi's appearance seemed calm enough but her voice made her hair want to stand on end. She barely avoided cringing before she remembered the question. Hunting spots? She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"No, I haven't gotten a good look around yet. I've smelled some mice and that's about it."

"SPEAK"
[Image: Cg2w8lq.png]