gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-31-2016, 11:07 PM
ooc: So this post is kinda M for mature xD Just warning people

She rolled her eyes, she couldn't help herself, as the male replied with a snort. As if she'd wanna be that crazy stalker type to follow some strange man she didn't know into a cave. What was she gonna do, make him her sex slave? That would work out marvelously. She thought sarcastically to herself. Cause I totally have a dick to make others do what I want. She snickered softly to herself before grinning at him.

"Yes, I'm totally that crazy chick that follows a strange man into a cave, cause you're so alluring."

She was going to get herself into trouble one day with her mouth but she couldn't help but say the first things that came to mind. It was hard to focus on keeping her mouth in check when he spoke again. His words stopped mid sentence and she cocked her head to the side. It seemed like what? What on earth did he have to say? Her brows furrowed now as she tried to guess, but nothing came to mind. It didn't seem like he was going to finish his sentence either.

"A-Asha?"

Her eyes widened now. What? How did he know her name? And he called her a stalker! She took a closer look at him in the darkness and even dared to take a step closer. There was this nagging at the back of her brain that she couldn't quite put a paw on. He looked ... well he looked kind of familiar. She took in his scent again and then her brain put two and two together. Oh! But there was no way ... she hadn't seen him ... she hadn't seen him since that night. Her brows furrowed further together as she stared at him uncertainly. She was positive it was him though. He smelled different, looked older, but it was him alright. That realization hit her like a ton of bricks and her joking sarcastic demeanor left her entirely.

"Zephyr?" She breathed, her voice barely audible. She felt like she was looking at a ghost.

"SPEAK"
[Image: Cg2w8lq.png]