gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-01-2016, 03:59 PM

Faite took the moment to enjoy the view once more. They were higher up now and she had to admit that the peaks looked wonderful from this vantage point. She glanced up towards the top of the mountain and tried to imagine what it would be like to sit up there and look down at the world. She grinned softly to herself - it was probably like sitting on top of the world. One glance at Aki though told her that they probably wouldn't be making the trip today. One near death experience was enough to calm her down for the time being.

"Oh, it was most definitely worth it. I wish my pack had a view like this." She murmured. "I think, if I had died, I'd be happy. I would have at least died doing something fun." She joked.

She hadn't wanted to die. She was still a little too young for that, but it went to show where being reckless got you. She had meant that she would have died doing something fun at least. The thought of growing old and dying didn't feel like it was going to be a part of her life at any time. The thought of being old at all unsettled her. She was meant to be out on adventures of the rest of her life, or so she thought, and she couldn't imagine changing her schedule in the slightest.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]