size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
11-01-2016, 05:41 PM
His breathing was a little more rapid now as he tried to get away. The farther in he went, the less he could hear the sound of the storm outside. He could hear Faite following after him, but he didn't particularly mind the company. He was sure that if someone else wasn't around, he would have probably lost it. After all, panicking in front of someone else would totally ruin his image. Not that he really has one to maintain, but having someone else around did help to keep him in control...if only a little.

Red tipped ears flicked when she spoke. His steps slowing down until he came to a complete stop. The cave was dark, but not completely. He could make out her form, her silhouette just barely separated from the surrounding darkness. He was probably easier to see considering his pelt was white. Helping to contrast against the dim lighting. His fur prickled slightly as he half turned to look at her. Blue eyes flashing with a quick bit of hostility, though it quickly went away. He had no reason to lash out at such an innocent question, it's not like anyone knew..."Thunder...I guess...the sound reminds me of the day I lost my family." His baritone voice seemed louder to his ears. This was the first time he ever mentioned his family to anyone, though he supposed that the reason he did today, was because of the storm. The sound of thunder, the irrational fear it gave him when he heard it...it all reminded him of that day.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!