gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-01-2016, 05:58 PM

The male didn't seem to be bothered by the fact she'd almost trampled him. It wasn't as if she weighed a whole lot anyways. She was smaller than him, which wasn't a surprise, and she was curious about his yellowish pelt and black and white markings. He looked odd, but no more odd than some other wolves she'd seen. Valor had green eye markings, Regulus was completely red, and she'd even seen a blue swirl marked male before now. No, he was probably the most normal out of them all.

"i didn't expect to run in a celestial wolf here. my name's liar. me and surreal... vaguely knew each other."

She was surprised for a moment before her ears flattened to her head for a few seconds. The mention of her mother ... well it hurt when she thought about it. Regulus, Kav, and both here parents had left to go see if the nomads could make them better but she wasn't overly optimistic. They were both getting up there in age and being sick that long ... well it didn't look very promising, did it?

"Oh, she never mentioned you. She's my mother. I'm Faite." She said introducing herself. She let her ears go forward once more as she eyed the male once again. How had he and her mother met?

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]