Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-01-2016, 06:09 PM

Then, as if the Gods decided to pity her, a voice rose to call to her. Marina turned her head, her tail giving a thoughtful swish as orbs of pink and red settled upon him. She had been complimented before, sure. She thought of the men who she had been with prior. The ones that hurt the most were her first and most recent… Men whom she’d actually given children to. The woman breathed in, deciding not to take offense to the statement. He’d surely meant no harm… though it was likely he’d smelt her heat. Perhaps he might want to… play?

Marina’s loneliness kicked in. Her need for companionship, regardless of how right or wrong it was clawed at her. She twitched her ears, turning towards him fully. “Being a lost soul, I’m afraid.” Her words held a touch of sadness, and her eyes shown with longing as she looked upon him. Could he mend her broken soul? Could he give her what she needed? “Seems that my family is doomed to remain broken, regardless of how I’ve tried to keep it… as am I.” She lowered her head, yet still her gaze didn’t leave him.

“…and you? Surely you are not nursing a broken heart and soul as well?”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]