gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-01-2016, 06:18 PM

Faite faintly knew of Arian, though she couldn't ever recall meeting her. She knew there were a lot of wolves adopted into the family (she and her family had been as well, thus not being true Adravendi's) and she wasn't surprised really. The fact Arian had real blood relation was a bit more fascinating, but not by much to the woman who didn't know much about the now dead wolf. She was more interested in the meeting the two had. She was aware her mother could be rough around the edges to those who'd gotten on her bad side, but what had this male done to get in her bad graces in the first place?

His next question was one she could easily answer. "Everything in Celestial is fine. My brother took over after my mother and I recently took over since he is out on a trip." She had purposefully left out her mother being sick, but she was still debating on whether or not to tell him. Did he care about the well being of Surreal? She wasn't going to complain about her mother's state to him if they weren't on good terms.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]