gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-01-2016, 06:44 PM

Her companion didn't seem to think too much about the information she'd given him or if he did he was keeping it to himself. Instead the subject shifted and she thought about it. Why was she out here? The question was simple enough and yet most of the time Faite wasn't even sure what drew her to places. She just let her paws do the leading and more often than not she was impressed with what she saw. She had a knack for finding anything and everything that was beautiful on their continent. She was intent on seeing everything. Well ... if she could manage it before she died.

"I find my paws tend to have a mind of their own so I just wander around when I'm able. What about yourself?"

Her answer was far from interesting. She had no grand tale to tell him while they sat and chatted, but maybe his was something different? Did he have some amazing story to give or was he just out searching the world like herself? It certainly was an interesting question to say the least. It gave them each an idea of what the other was like. Overall the male didn't seem too bad. She couldn't quite see why her mother had been at odds with him.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]